Effective April 22, 2020
- Lexington Clinic Veterans Park is not seeing patients at this location temporarily.
- The physicians at Lexington Clinic Veterans Park are available to serve you via Telehealth visits. These are easy to schedule, cost no more than a regular visit and can be done from the safety of your home. Please call +1 (859) 272-1928 to schedule your Telehealth visit.
Currently Accepting New Patients
Your primary care provider serves a vital role in leading and maintaining a healthy life. Lexington Clinic Veterans Park providers offer comprehensive, easily accessible care for you and your family members of all ages. We emphasize preventive care and education as the cornerstone of your healthcare, and when injury or illness strike, we are here to restore your health.
Lexington Clinic Veterans Park
Craig W. Irwin, MD
Hannah S. Atkins, PA-C
Marisa Belcastro, MD
Jordan Prendergast, DO
Caitlin Gerrald, PA-C
We provide complete primary care to pediatric, adult and geriatric patients. In addition, we are happy to offer:
- Annual Physical Exam
- Chronic Disease Care Management
- Contraceptive Counseling and Management
- Diabetes Care
- Immunizations for Adults and Children
- Joint Injections for Chronic Knee, Hip or Shoulder Pain
- Medicare Wellness Exams
- Routine Skin Procedures including cryotherapy and biopsies
- Same Day Appointments for Acute Injuries or Illness
- Sports and School Physicals
- Treatment of Obesity
- Well Child Exams
- Women's Care
- Work Physicals
Lexington Clinic Veterans Park also offers onsite laboratory services, EKG, Spirometry and X-ray.