Your safety is our first priority!
During the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented the following measures to ensure your safety as well as that of our staff and employees. Please review these in advance of your appointment to help you know what to expect when you come in.
At this time, we are requesting our patients to limit the number of people accompanying them. If you feel you must be accompanied by someone to your scheduled appointment, please ensure that it is only one person, who does not display any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Non Traditional waiting rooms have been utilized at our facilities.
- Patients are asked to call upon arrival and are instructed to wait in their car or outside until we are able to bring them in safely.
- Some locations may use other non-traditional waiting arrangements.
This includes completion of screening questionnaire, signature of informed consent and a temperature check taken prior to entrance to our facility.
Rules for Admittance to Our Facility
- No exposure to someone with COVID-19.
- No symptoms of COVID-19 as described by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
- You must pass the temperature check at the entrance of our facility.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Please wear a face mask when you enter our facility. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided for you at the door.
We have implemented the following measures at all our facilities to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- Telehealth appointments are available for contact-free appointments from the safety of your home.
- The 6 feet social distancing rule is strictly being reinforced within our facilities.
- Extended schedules are in place to reduce the number of people in a facility at the same time.
- Common use areas have been eliminated.
- Multiple, frequent and extensive disinfection processes are taking place within our facilities daily.
- Staff is wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) at all times.
- Staff is undergoing temperature screenings every time they enter any of our facilities.