If you are experiencing any COVID-related symptoms please call the walk-in location for instructions on how to be seen.
Convenient Online Scheduling for Walk-in Care, click on the location icon below to schedule an online appointment at that location.
Know When its Urgent, But Not Emergent
An unexpected illness can be a major inconvenience. At the Walk-In clinics of Lexington Clinic, our providers ensure a convenient and quality experience to help get your day back on track. With three locations and a compassionate medical staff, you can be sure that your urgent issue will be treated with efficiency and expertise.
Click on the title to view conditions list.
New conditions that require immediate care but are NOT life-threatening
- Minor illness or injury
- Sprains and fractures
- Cuts and lacerations
- Urinary tract infections
- Cold, flu or bronchitis
- Sore throat or earaches
- Abnormal blood pressure without other symptoms
Conditions that are life or limb-threatening
- Chest pain
- Possible stroke symptoms: facial droop, debilitating headache, numbness or weakness in leg or arm
- Head injury with loss of consciousness
- Bleeding during pregnancy
- Fracture through the skin
- Severe abdominal pain
- High Blood Pressure
- Routine follow up of chronic conditions
- Pain that is not new
- Becoming established with a primary care provider
- Controlled substance/pain medication prescriptions
- Refills of medications
David C. Atkins, PA-C
Kristina A. Cox, PA-C
Erin Martin, PA-C
Jane G. Moscoe, PA-C
Jeremiah W. Noe, PA-C
Mandi Williams, APRN