Post-Operative Information - Protocols
- General Post-Operative Instructions
- Guidelines For Scapular Muscle Reattachment Rehabilitation
- Guidelines For AC Joint Repair/Reconstruction Rehabilitation
- Guidelines For Anterior Shoulder Repair Rehabilitation
- Guidelines For Glenoid Labrum Repair Rehabilitation
- Guidelines For Complication Rotator Cuff Repair (Subscapularis) Rehabilitation
- Guidelines For Uncomplicated Rotator Cuff Repair (Supraspinatus, Infraspinatus) Rehabilitation
For an appointment to see a physician at one of our two locations call:
Lexington Clinic Orthopedics-Sports Medicine Center +1 (859) 258-8575.
For an appointment to see a physical therapist at one of our two locations call:
Lexington Clinic Orthopedics-Sports Medicine Center +1 (859) 258-8519
Lexington Clinic East Physical Therapy +1 (859) 258-5073
The Lexington Clinic Orthopedics – Sports Medicine Center holds two walk-in clinics to efficiently accommodate patients’ needs. No appointment is necessary for these walk-in clinics.
Sports Injury Drop-In Clinic
The sports injury drop-in clinic is held Monday-Friday for patients who arrive by 7:30 a.m. Any athlete with a sudden or recent sports related injury or an injury preventing participation in sports can stop in for evaluation by one of our physicians. For more information, please call +1 (859) 258-8575.
Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic
Held Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., any patient with an unexpected orthopedic injury can stop in for evaluation and treatment. For more information, please call +1 (859) 258-8561.
HMO, PPO, POS, and Indemnity Carriers. Lexington Clinic participates with many insurance plans - for a comprehensive list, please call our business office at +1 (859) 258-6200.