If you are 50 or older, it’s time for your colonoscopy
If you are experiencing GI symptoms that are not going away, such as abdominal pain and discomfort; bleeding in the digestive tract; constipation or diarrhea; persistent heartburn or indigestion; difficulty swallowing; upset stomach, nausea or vomiting, it’s time to seek medical advice from our doctors.
And if you’ve been diagnosed with a GI disease, Lexington Clinic gastroenterologists are here to provide comprehensive care for Celiac, Inflammatory Bowel, Irritable Bowel (syndrome), ulcers, Crohn’s, colitis, diverticulitis, gastritis, pancreatitis or cancer (colorectal, stomach, pancreatic, liver).
It's easy to make your appointment with our Gastroenterology doctors at Lexington Clinic. No referrals are required for a colonoscopy. Simply request an appointment by clicking here or call our Referral Liaison at +1 (859) 258-4362.
Services and Procedures
- Celiac disease testing and management
- Colonoscopy with: biopsy, polypectomy and stricture dilation
- EGD with: argon plasma coagulation/ablation angiodysplasia: band ligation of varices; dilation of esophagus and pylorus; and PEG placement/replacement; sclerotherapy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) with: sphincterectomy, stent placement, stone removal
- Evaluation and treatment of: abdominal pain, Crohn's Disease, constipation/diarrhea, general GI issues, GERD, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, nausea, peptic ulcer disease and vomiting.
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy with: biopsy, dilation, polypectomy
- Liver disease: autoimmune hepatitis; biliary disease; hemochromatosis; hepatitis C and hepatitis B; steatohepatitis (fatty liver); paracentesis, percutaneous liver biopsy
- Medical therapy for hepatitis
- Small bowel capsule endoscopy (Pillcam®)
- Specialists in irritable bowel syndrome
- Treatment for: constipation/diarrhea; GERD; inflammatory bowel disease; irritable bowel syndrome; peptic ulcer disease