Lexington Clinic is dedicated to simplifying the referral process and building and retaining successful, long-term relationships with physicians in our region.
- Pre-authorization of Lexington Clinic testing facilities
- Referral Liaison - Assists patients in locating a specialist or primary care physician. The Referral Liaison receives calls from patients and physician's offices, and answers questions regarding insurance, appointment availability, and directions to Lexington Clinic locations.
Katrina Kiser, Referral Liaison
Phone: +1 (859) 258-4DOC (4362)
- Specialty Directory
- Online Appointment Request
- Accepted Insurance Plans
- Interactive Referral Request Form Use this form online to type your information, then print for faxing.
- Downloadable Referral Request Fax Form. Use this form to download the file for printing and faxing.
- Medical Records Request: Lexington Clinic is committed to providing information to requesting physicians in a timely manner. For the convenience of our referring physicians, you can choose from two convenient options to request a patient's medical record:
Phone: +1 (859) 258-4837*
- Neurosurgery Referring Physician Information
- Cardiac and Vascular Ultrasound Information