Terms of Employment
- Indefinitely until terminated by either party.
- May be eligible to become a shareholder after one year
- One to Two year guaranteed salary determined in a manner that is consistent with fair market value.
- Bonus as approved by the Board of Directors in an amount equal to 50% of the amount calculated under Employer’s Compensation Plan when compared to Physician’s base salary in year one and 75% in year two.
- After two years, Physician will be compensated according to the Employer’s Compensation Plan.
Twenty (20) working days per year to include vacation and time taken for continuing medical education plus three days for illness or emergency situations.
Representatives by Physicians
- Maintain license in good standing to practice in the State of Kentucky
- Maintain professional associations and certifications
- Obtain Board Certification within three years of joining Lexington Clinic
- Participate in Medicare, Medicaid, workers’ compensation, other federal and state programs, and any other insurance plan or organization as directed by Employer
- Keep and maintain appropriate records according to policy
- Successful passage of credentialing/privileging, background check, pre-employment physical and certified drug screen
For a period of 360 days from date of termination, Physician shall not practice medicine within a radius of thirty miles of the their primary practice location.