Benefit begins after 7 calendar days of disability. Lexington Clinic provides a base plan with 30% income replacement with the option to purchase an extra 36.67% income replacement (to a total of 66.67% of your covered earnings) to a max benefit of $5,000 per week.
Post-Graduate Study Expenses. Physicians on guarantee, $2,000 reimbursement per year. Unused amounts do not carry over to the next year. A new physician can spend over $2,000 and have the additional amount deducted pre-tax. Banking and Credit Union information available in the Human Resources Department.