- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please contact Lexington Clinic at +1 (859) 258-4000.
If you believe that Lexington Clinic has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion, you can file a grievance with: